Sunday, April 1, 2012

Getting Ready for the Heat

The way that I'm looking at it, I have about 12 weeks before it is blistering hot by 5am. Not only hot, but 100% humidity. That is the glory of living in Florida. Movies make it look so outstandingly perfect...but as soon as you step outside, you already feel like you need another shower. With that being said, my ultimate goal of being perfect at my balancing act, will also include a strictly regimented diet/exercise program which commences at 8am tomorrow morning. Included in this goal is to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight. This is a far cry from where I currently reside, but a challenge is a challenge, and I will love every painful moment from here to success.

While looking for a "Goal-Time" Bathing Suit, I stumbled upon the site (banner below). This spurred me to become affiliated with them and bring this information to you. When there is a purchase to be made, there should also be a deal to be had. I was, and still am shocked about the amount of suits they had and the prices. So, whilst I go on about this or that, I will also try to find deals for us all to enjoy. For me, I have settled on the Relleciga Black Convertible Mono-kini...I am not sure how much working out I will have to do, or where I will get the confidence to wear it outside, but it is a great goal. :)
GiftForSexy Corsets


So the journey will begin manana, and I will be adding another side dish to the plate of life. Raise son, upkeep of home, bills, school, job search, self...I know this is a bad order, but this is what I intend to change on this journey. Have a happy day, and not to nerd out, but Season 2 of "Game of Thrones" starts tonight, so I am going to be on an adrenaline happy-high for the remainder of the day. Good times!

Kobo Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment